Join the Factor1 team and grow your career
Senior Accountant in Business Services & Tax
We’re looking for a Senior Accountant in Business Services & Tax to be based in Mount Waverley, VIC.
Quick, application closes 17th June, 2020.
To apply, click here: https://bit.ly/2XAk3Kz
Junior / Intermediate Accountant
About the Firm
Are you curious about what it takes for a firm to be a Xero 2019 Cloud Champion of the year finalist?
Factor1 is a Boutique practice that provides a broad range of accountancy and financial services to a wide selection of clients, ranging from SME’s to large companies ($100m+ turnover) and High net wealth individuals. Factor1 is a fast growing firm (in excess of 40% growth in 2017 and 33% in 2018) and fully embraces new technologies and work practices, with a relaxed working environment and supportive culture.
Factor1 is seeking a motivated Junior or Intermediate Accountant with a passion for business services and taxation. You will continue to gain experience in Business Services and Taxation and given the opportunity to expand into other financial services, while being trusted with more client exposure, complex and challenging work. Joining a supportive and collaborative team your key responsibilities will include:
- Taxation advice
- Client consultations
- Assisting your portfolio of clients with their accounting requirements
- Preparing financial statements for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, and
- superannuation funds
- Preparing tax returns for the above entities as well as individuals
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Providing technical advice and adding value to your client portfolio
- Opportunity to learn other financial services skills with inhouse finance broking and financial planning services
- A positive attitude and a great willingness to learn
- A team player
- Minimum of 2 years local experience as a Business Services Accountant
- Have commenced or about to commence CA/CPA
- Driven to succeed, motivated
- Ideally residing in the Eastern or South-Eastern suburbs
What's on Offer
- A fast-growing firm where you will develop and progress in your career
- Flexible remuneration package including salary sacrifice options
- Flexibility in work hours
- Supportive Partners, and a great team environment
- Training and development such as tax banter & other training seminars
- Plenty of Client Interaction
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please submit the following information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter
- CA/CPA Results if you have commenced study
All communication will be strictly confidential.