VIC's Business Support Fund - Expansion
$5,000 grant to help businesses through temporary coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions
Formerly known as the Local Lockdown Business Support Program, this $5,000 grant was previously made available to the 12 affected postcodes linked to COVID-19 outbreaks but now applies to all areas across metropolitan Melbourne and Mitchell Shire to support eligible businesses through the renewed restrictions.
Businesses affected by stage 3 restrictions can still receive this $5,000 grant even if they have already received a $10,000 Business Support Fund grant or payroll tax refund or waiver.
- operate a business located in metropolitan Melbourne or Mitchell Shire
- be a participant in the Commonwealth Government’s JobKeeper Payment scheme
- employ people
- be registered with WorkSafe on 30 June 2020
- have an annual payroll of less than $3 million in 2019-20 on an ungrouped basis
- be registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST) as at 30 June 2020
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have held that ABN at 30 June 2020
- be registered with the responsible Federal or State regulator.
Applications are now open and close on 19th August. Apply here:
Posted: Tuesday, 7th July 2020 (updated 14th July 2020)